Staff Recruiter / Trainer
|Title:||Staff Recruiter / Trainer|
DescriptionIntelliShop is the leading provider of Customer Experience Management solutions to prominent companies throughout North America. Our services include mystery shopping, customer surveys, onsite audits, and other services that help our clients improve their customers’ experience. We are currently looking for a Staff Recruiter to provide support to leaders on recruiting, hiring and training within the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop recruiting processes and methods to ensure an adequate pipeline of qualified candidates for both part-time and full-time positions.
- Recruit for open positions, screen resumes, schedule and conduct interviews, and evaluate candidates through background and reference checks to select the best candidates for the job.
- Recommend and recruit exceptional, qualified candidates for open positions within the company. Must have an innate drive to bring in the best possible talent for open positions.
- Contribute to the development of Human Resource related policies and processes.
- Assist and organize new employee on-boarding to ensure that the company’s core values are properly communicated.
- Lead internal efforts within the company to streamline on-boarding and training for a virtual workforce.
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years recruiting and hiring experience.
- Must contain the self-structure, discipline and confidence to work independently on projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing as appropriate to your audience.
- Moderate skills in Microsoft Office needed.
- Previous experience with a virtual workforce is desired.
- Previous experience with online training software and implementation within an organization desired.
You must submit a detailed cover letter explaining why you would like this position and are the best candidate, along with your resume.